How to design a product and make your own personal project.
1. Select and click on a product; PHOTOBOOKS, CALENDARS, or CANVAS PRINTS.
2. Select and click on a photobook choice, calendar choice, or canvas size.
3. Select a Style template, where available.
4. You can upload photos with “BROWSE” to find and upload new photos or just go directly to creating a project by clicking “Lets get started!”.
5. In the My Images bar tab (under the GOphotobooks logo) you will see your uploaded photos across the top of your screen. Click on the photo you want to use in your project and drag it into the center of the frame on the page spread in front of you.
6. The bottom of your screen shows all the page spreads of your chosen project. Softcover photobooks have two parts, a Cover and the Book itself.
7. After designing the cover you may be asked to save your project. Please remember to click “Save” (near the top right of your screen) to save any of your work before leaving the designer.
8. Now that you’ve saved your project, you can purchase it by clicking “Purchase” that is located near the top right of your screen or you can exit the designer by clicking on the GOphotobooks logo. Your project is now listed under ‘My Projects’ after clicking ‘My Account’ ready for you to edit and/or purchase later.