How to Design a Montage Canvas Print.
1. Choose photos that are sharp and clear. Count the number of photos which you want to use. You can upload photos with “BROWSE” to find and upload new photos or just go directly to creating a project by clicking “Lets get started!”.
2. The 50-photo montage template is provided initially in the designer. If you wish to select a different montage style that more closely matches the number of photos that you plan to use, you can select also from the 35-photo, 25-photo, 15-photo, or 9-photo montage canvas with black borders.
3. To select a different montage style, click on the ‘Templates bar’ tab located above your photos and to the right. Select and click on your choice for the 16x20 Montage Canvas style. Click on the “Replace with this page’ icon located on the left (bottom icon) of the five styles. On the bottom left of your screen, click on the Left Arrow [Move currently selected page(s) up] icon to remove the 50-photo montage template.
4. Click on the ‘My Images bar’ tab under the GOphotobooks logo and you will see your uploaded photos across the top of your screen. You can click, drag-and-drop your photos onto the montage or use our Auto-fill option and then replace or move the photos around. You have the same designing flexibilities to change the frames or position the photo within the frame.
5. To Auto-fill, click on the first photo and then hold the ‘Shift’ key and click on the last photo that you want to use. You will see all the photos between these two highlighted. Check the ‘Full Book’ box on the left side of all your photos (and check the ‘Reuse’ box if you want to reuse photos if you don’t have enough highlighted to fill the montage) and then click on the ‘Fill Frames’ button. Your montage will automatically fill and ready for you to accept or manipulate.
6. If you find that your project design is not to your liking, we have found that it may be better to delete it and start all over again rather than trying to fix it.
7. Now click “Save” (near the top right of your screen) to save your work.
8. Now that you’ve saved your montage canvas project, you can purchase it by clicking the “Purchase” that is located near the top right of your screen or you can exit the designer by clicking on the GOphotobooks logo. Your project is now listed under your ‘My Projects’ after clicking ‘My Account’ ready for you to edit and/or purchase later.